EMEA Application Support Lead - Investment Bank
A Bank based in the City of London is currently seeking a regional lead in EMEA for the Equity Derivatives Technology Production Services group. The primary objective of this role is to work in close coordination with Sales & Trading, Business Technology, Quantitative Modelling, and other stakeholders. The Application Support Lead will be able to manage technology solutions that include, but are not limited to, workflow automation, pricing, risk management, and market access/execution technologies.
- Previous Application Support Team Lead Experience
- Capital Markets experience with knowledge of Listed Equity Derivatives and/or Equity Structured Products.
- Client-focused with the ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities, and handle high-visibility outage situations.
- Comfortable working with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Strong scripting/coding skills (Python/Perl preferred; other languages an asset).
- Hands-on, organized, detail-oriented, assertive, and proactive with both day-to-day tasks and short and long-term deliveries, but at the same time able to listen and lead by example.