The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for selling the the full suite of software solutions (and professional services) in the UK and European market.
The successful candidate will have a "hunter" type of profile and a proven background and experience in generating new business opportunities with existing and new accounts. The main goal will be to grow the business within the territory, either by onboarding new prospects or by upselling and cross selling into existing accounts.
Some key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for growing the business in the assigned territory and increasing our market share in the UK market.
* Originate new sales in the assigned territory by generating, developing and successfully executing on a pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet the assigned sales targets in software and professional services.
* Own the full opportunity sales cycle.
* Build a sales pipeline worth at least 3x the annual quota through prospecting and qualifying via telephone, face-to-face meetings and various other channels.
* Gather detailed information about the accounts or prospects, identify decision-makers, understand strategic business challenges and priorities.
* Manage existing clients and uncover potential upsell and cross sell opportunities.
* Ensure that the existing accounts in the assigned territory are getting the most from our propositions (in products and services) and are positive references.
* Develop trustful and respectful customer relationships by understanding customer needs and matching company products and services accordingly
* Maintain a pro-active knowledge of assigned territory, including market themes and competitive landscape and develop and nurture relevant client and industry relationships to drive business growth.
* Work collaboratively with the the different internal stakeholders, with a view to achieve the proposed goals.
* Deliver clear and detailed positioning of our value proposition and solution offering.
Qualifications / background:
* This position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with Pre-Sales, Product Management, Legal, Senior Management and other areas of the organisation.
* 8 years of direct sales experience.
* Experience in negotiating and closing large software deals.
* Proven track record in consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas in the software space, selling into the financial services sector.
* Experience with selling enterprise solutions addressing any of the following: Finance, Risk and/or Regulatory Reporting to the financial services sector.
* Excellent understanding of the banking and finance area and of software licensing, gained in either a client or vendor environment.
* Ability to formulate and execute on a territory business plan.
* Ability to demonstrate and communicate the value of sophisticated and complex products/technologies.
* Strong network of business contacts in both financial services and partner-related firms.
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key decision-makers.
Our client is a fast growing, financially healthy and listed organization. You will be part of a diverse, global dynamic, professional yet informal team. You'll work remotely, and from the London (Canary Wharf) office.
The business offers a competitive salary and a good work life balance. Furthermore, outstanding international career opportunities and a commitment to invest in your personal development are also part of the package.< Back to job listing