Our client, a global leading FinTech who provide software solutions (data driven regulatory solutions to the buy-side), are seeking a Senior Program Lead in an internally very visable and client focused role.
The position will have full accountability and responsibility for portfolio of work, from initiation through to delivery, into one of their leading clients - a tier 1 global bank. The book of work they have with the client is substantial and also global in nature. You will be the face of the business with this particular client and be primarily responsible for:
· Plan, track, and manage a variety of assigned operational and other cross-functional projects
· Deliver business continuity across numerous offices, times zones, divisions, and stakeholders
· Ensure consistency and coverage in London office with global project management protocols working closely with US-based counterparts and Global Product Delivery
· Recommend changes to global operating model and localize as appropriate
· Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and overall excellence within and around the assigned Product Delivery team
· Manage the activities of individual contributors, including:
o Recruit, hire, train, mentor, and facilitate success of the assigned team members.
To apply for this role you will ideally have lead and had accountability of multiple projects/deliverables in a very client facing and ideally FinTech or RegTech environment facing off to blue-chip clients of a global nature.