Very much a multifaceted role this person will be responsible for the end-to-end solution design, build and delivery of solutions for their clients. Ideally, you'll have functional knowledge of the regulatory & risk domain; their products cover a broad remit so any experience of working within Capital, Liquidity or Trade and Transaction reporting would be beneficial. As the firms' products are data centric, a comprehensive understanding of data, including strategy, design and harmonization is also required.
- Bring experience, thought leadership and efficiencies into our projects for rapid deployment of solutions
- Contribute in client Discovery and Analysis workshops
- Integration of technical and operational framework of the client processes
- Data strategy for positional, transactional and master data for reporting requirements
- Design of client data harmonization and data quality check requirements.
- High level solution design/ blue-print covering solutions and end-to-end business process
- Advise configuration team on physical realization of client requirements and design
- Establish best practices during the design and implementation
- Implementation design for overlapping solutions and complex requirements of clients
- Team Mentoring: will have guided and managed people and projects with a history of successful delivery
- Commercial acumen: Assist project delivery manager on; estimating project efforts, understanding the nuances of scope of work, assumptions and presenting our implementation solutions to clients.
- Ability to build and nurture client relationships at multiple levels, identify, anticipate and design solutions according to needs, and ensure successful deployment and management of software and people leading to client acceptance of our solutions.